Location: South Wales and WFH
Contract Type: Temporary (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for people who can really make a difference: to our clients, to our firm and to our team. If you are an ambitious, dynamic and innovative person, then you are the ideal candidate for us. Although this is a temporary contract for maternity cover, it could present a permanent opportunity for the ideal candidate.
You will be responsible for carrying out the important role of Client Manager, with direct responsibility for managing and growing a portfolio of clients, providing them with expert financial information and advice. You will work closely with the Managing Director of the firm and be an integral part of the team, including having responsibility for mentoring and supporting junior members of the team.
Your own development is equally important. Ideally you will be ACCA/ACA qualified and have held a similar position within another accountancy firm. With us, you will be given considerable support and training to ensure your own progression continues, so that you have enviable career opportunities if you remain within the firm.
Our clients are quite clearly integral to the success of our firm too. Your role will be to provide them with an exceptional service, assisting them in dealing with their compliance needs, but also providing strategic business advice and identifying planning opportunities. You will be encouraged to nurture your relationships with your clients, building trust and becoming their most valuable business partner. From that position, you will be able to identify new business opportunities within your existing portfolio and for potential clients.
How you’ll be recognised and rewarded:
- Salary - £28,000 to £35,000
- Pension - 4% matched employer contribution
- Life assurance - 3 times salary, your family is important to us too
- Profit related bonus - so we all benefit from success together
- Employee benefits portal - with Continuum Perks at Work
- Mobile phone and Laptop - the latest versions of both
- Private Health Care - provided by WPA
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays – with up to 5 extra days for loyalty shown
- Flexible working - we recognise it’s needed more now than ever
- Continued Learning & Development opportunities
- …and the little things, like shopping vouchers, social events and surprise treats!
If you share in our core values of Trust, Appreciation, Respect and Having fun, then this role is made for you. For a detailed Job Description, email your CV and a short summary as to why you’d be ideal for us, to our Practice Manager, Jessica Griffiths via email@example.com